NGK IX Iridium Series plugs were designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. Fine wire center electrode ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark. Iridium alloy has an extremely high melting point, perfect for today's high-tech, high performance engines.
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage